miercuri, 18 mai 2011

park bom 2ne1

park bom 2ne1. [MV] Park Bom (2NE1) - Don#39;t
  • [MV] Park Bom (2NE1) - Don#39;t


  • carmenodie
    Apr 2, 03:23 AM
    Sh**!
    My iphone 4 takes better pictures than any high end or low end sony camera I played with at best buy. The camera on the phone is just effing awesome.




    park bom 2ne1. PHOTO 2NE1 CL, Park Bom attend
  • PHOTO 2NE1 CL, Park Bom attend


  • Chris Bangle
    Jul 23, 10:17 AM
    FADER Magazine already on itunes...... If thres already a magazine it cant be hard to get more




    park bom 2ne1. Park Sandra , Park Bom
  • Park Sandra , Park Bom


  • Apple OC
    Mar 12, 08:45 PM
    You make some great points and I think the key to a successful reduction in military spending is to reduce it over time. A sudden 30-50% cut in the budget would be horrific and not just for a military program but in any program. But why not aim to reduce it from 600 billion today, to 400 billion fifteen years from now? The key is discipline but such a trait is not something I have seen Washington demonstrate. :(

    Even I would support something along these lines ... can't argue with this sort of rational reductions :cool:




    park bom 2ne1. park bom
  • park bom


  • xsedrinam
    Sep 22, 07:33 PM
    So, hypothetically, what if Wal-Mart's CEO doesn't "moderate" their stance, and Apple ink deals with more than Disney including Library titles? Surely Wal-Mart's bean counters and legal eagles have already played the war games scenarios. Who would be the winners if this ratcheted up to another level?




    park bom 2ne1. Park Bom. 2ne1, BigBang.
  • Park Bom. 2ne1, BigBang.


  • skunk
    Oct 26, 07:35 PM
    They ADDED a screw?? I mean, they drilled a new hole in the casing???

    That seems like a crazy repair job if ever I've heard one.I'd be inclined to turn such a "fix" down.




    park bom 2ne1. Sandara Park (2NE1) – New
  • Sandara Park (2NE1) – New


  • amin
    Sep 6, 08:42 AM
    Those are some really nice specs, I am sorry if this has been answered before but do we know what Core 2 Duo they are? Conroe or Merom :confused:

    The 1.83, 2.0, 2.16, and 2.33GHz clock speeds show that it is Merom, not Conroe. Conroe would be 1.86, 2.13 (2MB L2 cache), 2.40, 2.66 (4MB L2 cache), and 2.93 GHz (Core 2 Extreme)

    Since the 24" model is at least prosumer, it would have been nice to see that one get a Conroe (Extreme even).




    park bom 2ne1. park bom before. PHOTO 2NE1 CL
  • park bom before. PHOTO 2NE1 CL


  • mooncaine
    Oct 16, 04:26 PM
    Yuck, don't share an earbud. They get a little earwax on 'em, and guess why the earwax is there? To catch bugs, germs, mites, and dust before it gets to your ears. I wouldn't want to share your earbud -- nothing personal -- and you sure ain't welcome to use mine.

    You want to share? Bring along some tiny headphones that don't stick into your ear -- remember those? Cheap as chips, so if you sit on 'em, no big loss. Let 'em sit at the bottom of your backpack til you need 'em.

    Or let her plug in to your iPod, but then you won't be able to hear at the same time.

    About Ballmer's choice of words: he's just trying to sound cool, and not sound like he spends all day in a suit, in an office with Windows machines, muted green cubicle walls, and a stinky fridge in the coffee room. "Squirt" is unintentional poetry -- Mac users share, but Windows users squirt? :D Steve, please, no more squirting on my network.




    park bom 2ne1. to Park Bom (박봄) from 2NE1
  • to Park Bom (박봄) from 2NE1


  • grumps
    Nov 8, 06:29 AM
    Well, don't believe him. The fact that there already is a 15" MBP should be evidence that Apple will never release a 15" MBP.

    Sorry. I meant to say that he told me there will be a 15 inch MacBook:rolleyes:




    park bom 2ne1. Jenny Park (Park Bom 2NE1)
  • Jenny Park (Park Bom 2NE1)


  • ianogden
    Aug 4, 06:24 AM
    Heh, I'm willing to bet that the Leopard discs will be up on a BT site within a weeks time. :rolleyes:

    Whats a BT site? Pardon my ignorance.....




    park bom 2ne1. Park Bom explains that the
  • Park Bom explains that the


  • MattG
    Nov 8, 09:33 AM
    Still glossy-display only apparently. That sucks.




    park bom 2ne1. Tagged: park bom, 2ne1, hurts,
  • Tagged: park bom, 2ne1, hurts,


  • heron88
    Mar 1, 02:10 AM
    Photobucket, Flickr, etc. None of them accurately show the color in this photo as I see it straight off of the card. It's a lot warmer before the upload. Oh well:cool:

    East Tennessee:
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c396/yz85ridr/DSC_0072copy.png?t=1298966653

    f/11 1/500 ISO250 66mm




    park bom 2ne1. Park Bom Releases #39;You And I#39;
  • Park Bom Releases #39;You And I#39;


  • Digitaljim
    Nov 27, 01:07 PM
    It's the sort of news that'd make my Mum buy an iPod, which is good for Apple I suppose.




    park bom 2ne1. Park Bom- You and I (Mp3)
  • Park Bom- You and I (Mp3)


  • welborn
    Jul 24, 02:50 PM
    It would be cool if you could buy comics this way as well. Maybe when you buy a physical comic, it could give you a code to enter at the iTMS (iTunes Media Store) to download a CBR version of it.

    Right now, you can download all sorts of comics on BitTorrent as CBR or PDF format, and Marvel (www.marvel.com) has a pretty cool online (Flash-based, I think) comic reader from their website.

    I'd love to be able to pony up some amount of money and have, say, the entire run of X-Men at my disposal for reading. And controlling the DRM on a comic would be easier than that of music, or even text.




    park bom 2ne1. I love the Park Bom part where
  • I love the Park Bom part where


  • crap freakboy
    Oct 26, 05:34 PM
    As long as Apple are being above board on this design flaw and offering a repair for those affected at no cost then alls well and good I say.
    Must be a pain to have to wait for the repair though.




    park bom 2ne1. BOM ปาร์ค บอม (Park Bom)
  • BOM ปาร์ค บอม (Park Bom)


  • gri
    Mar 22, 03:40 PM
    Here we go with the "You said this, so you must be this..." stereotype... :rolleyes:

    I know guys where even though they are the "bread winner" or contribute greatly to the funds, they have to approve EVERYTHING through the Wife - whereas the Wife can spend as she pleases....

    Happy Wife, Happy Life... :eek:

    Not into that type of relationship.

    Just tried to answer the question that was asked... Not stereotyping at all




    park bom 2ne1. for Park Bom of 2NE1.
  • for Park Bom of 2NE1.


  • tigress666
    Apr 15, 01:23 AM
    Their sells are not on that less but its in those computers wink wink.


    Can you rephrase that sentence? I have no clue what you just said (I suspect you meant sales rather than sells... sells = verb, sales = plural noun).

    And for some reason it is bugging me and I want to know what you meant, but I really can't parse your grammar there.

    Should the first part be "Their sales are not on that much"? and what is in those computers and what has that got to do with their sales not being on that much?

    As I said, I'm really completely confused by that sentence.




    park bom 2ne1. Park Bom [2NE1] - You and I
  • Park Bom [2NE1] - You and I


  • sikkinixx
    Sep 6, 08:28 AM
    *sigh* still no good video card...




    park bom 2ne1. #39;Park Bom is reading an
  • #39;Park Bom is reading an


  • MarcelV
    Sep 4, 07:29 AM
    If it's just an upgrade for the 5G iPod, I m gonna be disappointed......at myself. I was holding off to replace my aging 3G iPod, and was gonna wait till 6G (full screen). But if it's just about a larger harddrive, i really could have bought the current one loooong time ago.




    park bom 2ne1. Park Bom. -2ne1-LOCABUZZ
  • Park Bom. -2ne1-LOCABUZZ


  • Alaerian
    Mar 18, 07:46 PM
    Lump me in with the crowd that is still hanging on to the iPod classic! I really don't want to see it go anywhere - I like being able to carry my entire library with me, movies and all.




    Designer Dale
    Mar 4, 04:34 PM
    //edit// re: That Cool Surfing Shot (srf4real)
    what lens are you using for these? pretty damn sharp and I assume your a fair distance from the shore!

    Here is the EXIF data from the photo.

    EXIF Summary: 1/3000s f/4.0 ISO160 200mm (35mm eq:401mm)

    Camera-Specific Properties:

    Equipment Make: OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP.
    Camera Model: E-5

    Edit: They make some nice lenses for that camera. Nice to see something that didn't turn out to be Nikon of Canon.

    Dale




    greenstork
    Aug 3, 05:26 PM
    BTW, even if I believed that Apple was going to come out with an Apple cellphone (and I don't (http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=2674706&postcount=359), I've never seen so many people absolutely convinced of the existance of an unlikely product.), WWDC would unquestionably be a bad place to announce it. If you believe such a thing exists, wait for an appropriate consumer-oriented show or a special event.

    An Apple phone that runs on some sort of mobile OS X should be released at a developer's conference. Presumably, developers will write applications for a new mobile platform.




    mlblacy
    Apr 12, 07:24 AM
    (ahem) There IS a difference. Photoshop is far more advanced that Pixelmator for P-R-O-F-E-S-S-I-O-N-A-L work. It has a deeper set of tools and features available. Why do you think it's expensive? For one, it has many plug-ins and filters built in that come from third party developers.

    Why do I think it is expensive? Actually I think the cost goes up in direct relation to their douche bag-e-ness.

    Citing third party filters and plug-ins as a cost factor is bogus. For one it points to their severe lack of creative growth and foresight (even they choose to swallow someone else's work and bundle it in). Most importantly if the solutions remain third party they are paid for in addition to the cost of the basic app itself by the consumer.

    I have been working in this field for over 25 years now, and have taught advanced imaging to other professional designers and photographers. Very little has fundamentally been altered in terms of workflow since the early days. And, that is not a good thing. I am not saying there have not been advancements, but I could probably list the the real significant ones on two hands total. Compare those with the total cost of each upgrade and the number would be substantial. The trend for most things is to push costs down (except maybe for cable, phone, etc.). Maybe Adobe thinks they are a utility now, and deserve a fixed amount each month?

    Buy whatever tool works for you period. Just because you are a "pro" (or aspire to be one) doesn't mean you have to use the so-called "professional" tool. I hear that argument all the time trying to pressure folks into a MacPro, over an iMac. For many folks the iMacs are the smart buy and provide more than ample horsepower and speed to suit their needs (at more than half the cost).




    dbhays
    Aug 24, 06:50 PM
    my battery is one of the one's that needs replaced, but the website won't take the serial number (verified by someone at apple) and tech support is clogged for the day, so hopefully sometime later this week i can get a battery sent to me. anyway, if anyone else goes there and has the 5 digit number in the range but it won't take your serial number be sure to call apple because it could be a website error.

    That's what happend to me. Called Apple support. They were great. The lady I spoke with said that there were errors happening on the website, but she was able to get it through by changing my serial number. She said she was using the recall website.




    SevenInchScrew
    Sep 29, 01:26 AM
    Usually one person will get in a tank and if he is able to take out the other tank theres no real way to stop them.
    4 or 5 Sniper shots will destroy a tank. 2 or 3 if you are precise and can hit either the driver compartment, or the exhaust vent. Just FYI.

    But also, you will only have to deal with that for a about another week. The October update to playlists and maps is coming next week, and the Tank is being swapped for a Wraith, along with a host of other fixes and tweaks that people have noticed in this first couple weeks of playing.



    Niciun comentariu:

    Trimiteți un comentariu