duminică, 26 iunie 2011

justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet

images justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez


  • sbdol
    07-21 09:51 PM
    I have the same question. I've just filed my I-485, and am waiting for the receipt number. Is it advisable to continue on H1b rather than switching to EAD? My company lawyer is advising against applying for EAD.
    Would there be any problem to my I485 petition if I switch to a new employer using H1B transfer? Is there any drawback if I switch to EAD/AP apart from the annual renewal expense? :confused:.

    The advantage of H1-B is that if for some reason for example I-140 is denied you can continue on H1-B and refile.




    wallpaper justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez


  • CatsintheCraddle
    05-04 04:59 PM
    No, the I-130 was never denied, I don't think it was ever approved either though. I have receipt notices for everything we applied for but on the website, I can only check updates for my EAD (forgot the # of form) and my I-485.

    The letter of denial states it's my I-485 that has been denied, there is no mention of the I-130. Of course it then goes on to mention that any EAD's travel docs. etc have been revoked. I can not appeal the decision but I'm allowed to reapply or file for motion to have case re-opened.

    I am worried about what box to check but I'm going to an info pass meeting tomorrow, I'm hoping they can help me with that.




    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. pictures COM; New Selena Gomez
  • pictures COM; New Selena Gomez


  • akhilmahajan
    05-01 07:32 PM
    Thanks for the information..............
    i always thought that it meant, that they are processing that day applications.




    2011 justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez


  • Dhundhun
    06-03 01:57 AM
    Hello All,

    I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.

    I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.

    My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?

    Thanks for all your answers.

    S

    Hi Surpreet,

    Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?

    Thanks



    more...

    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. [Photos] Justin Bieber
  • [Photos] Justin Bieber


  • jthomas
    04-28 02:29 PM
    Thanks for the info.

    Are you presently working?

    J Thomas

    Travelled back from India today by continental flight from mumbai till newark non stop. My H1b is expiring on 19th june. Had a ISSUELESS entry. The guy asked your petition is valid only till 19th June. I replied I am going to file an extension. he said you will be needing to reenter the country after it. I said "yes, I know". He said he is going to give in I-94 valid till 29th june just in case if I have any issues. That is 10 more days after my petition is expring.
    Guy was very nice and supporting. We shared some jokes . he notices that by passport has writing that If I take citizenship of any other country than I have to surrender the passport. he asked "india dont allow dual citizenship". I said "No". he replied "It sucks" and we laughed together.
    My advice dont let current recession effect your trip. If you need any more information PM me. I will be happy to assist.

    Also, just I wanted to share the information becuase many people seemed worried about this.

    Good luck :) :) :) :)




    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. justin bieber selena gomez
  • justin bieber selena gomez


  • ivar
    11-05 10:01 AM
    Case resolved!!
    All is well that ends well. Well my case got reopened, new RFE sent, and case is approved once the RFE resposne is submitted.

    Reason given for the denial of the case is abadonded RFE, even though no RFE was sent in the first place.

    Good to hear that you got your approval. Very few people come back and give update about their case. Thanks for updating IV about the final result.



    more...

    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber and Selena
  • Justin Bieber and Selena


  • chanduv23
    11-14 08:16 PM
    This is the time to channelize all your frustration into positive energy. Yes, we can collective work towards ending retrogression.

    Join your State Chapter today

    Follow the link

    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72&Itemid=52

    Come on folks, this is time for action.

    Start working towards IVs goals and you will be glad that you are doing it.




    2010 pictures COM; New Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. justin bieber and selena gomez
  • justin bieber and selena gomez


  • DSLStart
    09-19 02:53 PM
    It takes some time for VFS to receive passport from embassy. Sometimes 3/4 days.
    But didn't you ask her if you were granted visa or not? If they retained your passport thats tell that visa is issued. Also keep tracking via SMS, that seems to be more accurate. Keep us posted here. Good luck.

    i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.

    EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...


    the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
    she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
    and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
    she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."


    here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....

    WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

    will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?

    expert any advise?
    i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?



    more...

    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • arnet
    10-31 04:05 PM
    my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.




    hair justin bieber and selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • coopheal
    03-14 05:09 PM
    Contributed $100 today.



    more...

    justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Selena, 18, followed up the
  • Selena, 18, followed up the


  • sanjay
    03-28 10:44 AM
    Thanks for this great feature. It definitely looks promising. But, some how I find my information missing. Is there a place where I can add my information. my IV profile already got all my info.




    hot [Photos] Justin Bieber justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • adibhatla
    07-21 02:49 PM
    Has the legal name of your company changed in the recent times. It happened in my case (used to work for a big 4 firm), the I-140 petition was filed with the name "123 extended business services LLC". Later the company lawyers applied another I-140 was filed with a name of "123 Consulting extended business services". Both my I-140's got approved within a gap of 3 months.



    more...

    house Justin Bieber wins his first justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Celebrity Look: Selena Gomez
  • Celebrity Look: Selena Gomez


  • peer123
    04-16 09:56 PM
    bumping...




    tattoo justin bieber selena gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez


  • GCplease
    06-07 02:51 PM
    I have contributed $ 50.00 via paypal (Transaction Id - 1V177239G36459907)

    As always, appreciate your efforts.



    more...

    pictures Justin Bieber and Selena justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. 2010 Billboard Music Awards.
  • 2010 Billboard Music Awards.


  • syedajmal
    07-11 08:08 AM
    I have been in the same situation where I had switched from a H1 to H4 and when I got a job the lawyer just applied for the H1 as it was counted. ( I really believed I needed a new one) . I got it approved. So she is fine with just a transfer.




    dresses Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • maheshf
    07-31 12:10 PM
    FYI: Last year, my wife (Dependent) got her EAD before mine was approved. Like i said, if u start looking for trends (and something that makes sense) the way USCIS works, u will most likely be disappointed.

    They just work randomly---there are so many June/July EAD filers who got their EADs approved in 3-4 weeks time frame, and then there are May filers (like me) who've just started seeing some approvals and some are still waiting with applications pending over 90 days.


    You are right...It's random..just received �Card Production� notification for my wife as well..



    more...

    makeup Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber wins his first
  • Justin Bieber wins his first


  • FinalGC
    05-01 11:05 AM
    singhsa3:

    You are missing one important point......You are trying to move the way state and federal govt works. State govt work environment is very similar to Indian or Chinese Govt....Logic and ethusiasm to change is missing here....

    You have to work for State Govt to know this fact. The only way you can get them to do stuff, is being at a Director level job in the USCIS or perhaps lobbying with Congressmen. They only understand laws and policies.

    Anyway I do not want to discourage you......Keep up the enthusiam dude!!!

    What you may want to do is, write to the NEW Director, with your proposal and also send a copy to all the senators who have recently proposed new EB related immigration bills. This might make an impact...




    girlfriend Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. selena gomez and justin bieber
  • selena gomez and justin bieber


  • Templarian
    01-01 07:06 PM
    ^That's a good idea glosrfc, AS3 only should be added to the guidelines.

    jk/ing... actually not, but it would sound mean if I wasn't




    hairstyles Selena, 18, followed up the justin bieber and selena gomez billboard awards red carpet. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez


  • little_willy
    07-29 11:23 PM
    I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)
    LOL ;-) Had a chuckle after a frustrating day. Thanks.




    glus
    06-07 08:08 AM
    The only option you have is to get into the U.S. and start working for the employer who sponsored your H-1B. After you establish that you work for the employer, you may start looking for another company, who can then do a transfer with H-1B extension for you, or you can ask your original employer to file extension of H-1B for you. In either case, you did not loose any of the 6 year time. The time starts counting after you enter U.S and are in H-1B status.




    reverendflash
    10-28 10:04 PM
    I know how you feel...

    I just had a $5k client "crawfish" on me...

    It wasn't totally his fault, he went out of business... :*(

    I didn't do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid... I still lost money... :*(

    Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients...

    ::holds up a sign that says "will make web site for food" ::

    Rev:elderly:



    Niciun comentariu:

    Trimiteți un comentariu