duminică, 3 iulie 2011

Tattoo Designs Gallery

images Posted in art tattoo design, Tattoo Designs Gallery. 2010 music tattoos designs.
  • 2010 music tattoos designs.


  • Blog Feeds
    07-16 04:50 PM
    Immigration Law from Houston Immigration Lawyer - Annie Banerjee Has Just Posted the Following:


    There are only 65,000 visas given for regular H-1Bs and 20,000 for holders of US Master's Degree. As of July 09, only 24,800 regular petitions were filed and 10,600 US Master's petition were filed. The reason for this slow filing is two fold.

    Heading into a deeper recession, the economy is definitely a factor. Unlike what most people think, Companies would rather hire US workers, and not pay the $2320/- filing fees plus attorney's fees.

    However there are some professions which have a shortage in the US. That is true of computer professionals. But the computer professional market has been bruised by a poorly conceived and legally impermissible memo that CIS promulgated on January 08, 2010. The CIS is their infinite wisdom deemed that professionals need to be "controlled" directly by the petitioning company.

    The IT business typically have contracts that go through tiers--- from the petitioning company to the end user. The CIS thinks that this creates "job shop" a four letter word to them.

    The Jan 08 memo is startling in how unconstitutional it is---- how it totally disregards the rule of law. The class action lawsuit against it will hopefully see the end of the memo. Meanwhile software companies are outsourcing their business elsewhere.

    However if there is a contract using an intermediary, control can be shown if another employee of the same H-1B employer works for the end user and actually supervises the H-1B beneficiary.


    For instance if Company A, the H-1B employer has a contract with Company F and Company F has a contract with the end user, Company Bigshot. If Company A has employee X who works for Big Shot too, who supervises employee Y, who is the beneficiary, then control can be established under the January 08 memo. Of course all companies have to provide a ton of document to prove the case.

    For more information contact Houston Immigration Lawyer (http://www.visatous.com) or Houston Immigration Attorney (http://www.visatous.com), Annie Banerjeehttps://blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/8629098317507537197-5047952532017099820?l=usimmigrationmatters.blogspo t.com


    More... (http://usimmigrationmatters.blogspot.com/2010/07/how-to-how-to-show-control-under-jan-08.html)




    wallpaper 2010 music tattoos designs. Tattoo Designs Gallery. to Tattoos Design Gallery!
  • to Tattoos Design Gallery!


  • Blog Feeds
    05-12 09:50 AM
    U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) today announced a final rule that adopts, without change, an interim rule to improve the integrity of the Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9) process. USCIS received approximately 75 public comments in response to the interim rule, which has been in effect since April 3, 2009.

    The main changes made by the interim rule and adopted by the final rule include: prohibiting employers from accepting expired documents; revising the list of acceptable documents by removing outdated documents and making technical amendments; and adding documentation applicable to certain citizens of the Federated States of Micronesia and the Republic of the Marshall Islands.

    Employers must complete Form I-9 for all newly hired employees to verify their identity and authorization to work in the United States. The list of acceptable documents that employees may present to verify their identity and employment authorization is divided into three sections: List A documents, which show identity and employment authorization; List B documents, which show identity only; and List C documents, which show employment authorization only.

    The final rule will be published in the Federal Register tomorrow and will be available at www.uscis.gov (http://www.uscis.gov). The final rule is effective on May 16, 2011. Employers may continue to use the current version of the Form I-9 (Rev. 08/07/2009) or the previous version (Rev. 02/02/2009). The Handbook for Employers, Instructions for Completing the Form I-9 (M-274) was updated on Jan. 5, 2011, and is available for review at www.uscis.gov/files/form/m-274.pdf (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/m-274.pdf).

    Let us know if we can help in your I-9, E-verify or Public Access Files compliance.




    More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2011/05/uscis_issues_final_rule_on_emp.html)




    Tattoo Designs Gallery. hair Chopper Tattoo Design
  • hair Chopper Tattoo Design


  • amulchandra
    03-21 05:50 PM
    If you are a pharmacist then try to speak to big chains like walmart, Rite aid and walgreens. They do H1s for foreign graduates but certain conditions apply like you should have already passed the FPGEE.




    2011 to Tattoos Design Gallery! Tattoo Designs Gallery. Lion Tattoo Gallery
  • Lion Tattoo Gallery


  • wkhalifa
    05-19 05:58 PM
    hi can any one help me i have i-140 notice 10/22/07 and up till now i can not track it online every time i try the respond is th rn is not correct my employer called couple of times and every thim they till him it is a problem in the system and they sent sr but no thing done is there other cases like me ? what i should do ?


    thanks

    lc eb3 11/06

    i-140 10/07



    more...

    Tattoo Designs Gallery. biomechanical tattoos designs
  • biomechanical tattoos designs


  • raj3078
    05-09 09:35 AM
    Is there anything being done by IV for 3rd part?




    Tattoo Designs Gallery. free tattoo designs gallery.
  • free tattoo designs gallery.


  • newbie2020
    04-29 08:45 PM
    I'm guessing you meant "insight" (understanding, revelation) not "oversight" (supervision, mistake)


    Insight or Oversight all it really matters is the content, Do u care if it were a doc file instead of a PDF



    more...

    Tattoo Designs Gallery. scorpion tattoo designs
  • scorpion tattoo designs


  • permfiling
    08-14 06:24 PM
    Thank you for the reply. I should have been more explicit, the extension of H1 was filed by company B on the basis of company A H1 during transfer , the extension was denied but a new H1 approval notice with company B was given.




    2010 hair Chopper Tattoo Design Tattoo Designs Gallery. Posted in art tattoo design,
  • Posted in art tattoo design,


  • krish420
    08-14 10:05 AM
    For my marriage, I applied for her appointment at the consulate on L2. The date was set such that we would have our marriage certificate by then. When she went for the interview, she showed them the marriage certificate, and got the L2 approved.

    If she is planning to change her name, then it gets complicated as she can only fix an appointment at the consulate after updating her name, passport, marriage certificate etc etc etc



    more...

    Tattoo Designs Gallery. Permanent Tattoo Designs,
  • Permanent Tattoo Designs,


  • dollyGC
    08-11 06:33 PM
    Hi All:

    Would appreciate if you could answer to my questions below

    1) If I work for a company A ,Can I get my Green card processed by Company B by future employer option

    2) If so when do I have to leave company A or is there any way I can continue with Company A and get my GC processed through company B.

    Thanks,
    Dollygc




    hair Lion Tattoo Gallery Tattoo Designs Gallery. Butterfly tattoo designs
  • Butterfly tattoo designs


  • naveenarjun
    02-27 01:17 PM
    Guys,
    how far do u think the PD will advance id the DOL hopefully eliminates all backlog by 2007?

    DO u think the PD will move forward by months,years?any Ideas?



    more...

    Tattoo Designs Gallery. tattoo pictures
  • tattoo pictures


  • prasadn
    11-11 08:47 PM
    Thank you for the reply. What if my 485 gets approved before the 485 date current again and I could apply for her?
    Thanks

    Your I-485 will not get approved until the dates become current for you. For eg. say in March 2009 bulletin (which is valid from April 1st of 2009), your priority date becomes current. Your I-485 can be approved only after April 1st. Just have your wife's application ready and apply on the first day when your priority date becomes current.




    hot biomechanical tattoos designs Tattoo Designs Gallery. Shooting Star Tattoo Designs
  • Shooting Star Tattoo Designs


  • lotsofspace
    01-09 04:29 PM
    bump



    more...

    house Tattoo Pictures, Tattoo Designs Gallery. Best Skull Tattoo design
  • Best Skull Tattoo design


  • VivekAhuja
    06-29 03:50 PM
    Trading in markets - Stock, Forex, Bond - all are legal to do on H1-B as long as you pay taxes on profits. This is the USA!!




    tattoo free tattoo designs gallery. Tattoo Designs Gallery. TATTOO DESIGN UNIVERSE
  • TATTOO DESIGN UNIVERSE


  • cheshirecat
    03-22 01:02 PM
    ^^^^^^Bump^^^^



    more...

    pictures scorpion tattoo designs Tattoo Designs Gallery. Evil devil tattoo designs
  • Evil devil tattoo designs


  • leena_k
    06-29 01:18 PM
    This is so SAD!!!




    dresses Shooting Star Tattoo Designs Tattoo Designs Gallery. Designs female tattoo
  • Designs female tattoo


  • kcindian
    09-18 07:18 PM
    Gurus,

    Have you heard of eVerify? Anybody can explain what it is?

    My H1 expired 6 months ago and my current EAD expires October 20th. I filed for renewal application on July01 and am a little concerned that I will not get my new one within the 90 day window.

    I called USCIS and a Customer Service rep mentioned that I do not need an EAD to legally work as long as I am on AOS.

    She also mentioned that as long as I have a valid Driver's License and a valid Social Security Number, I am fine and that I do not need a EAD.

    Is this true? Has anyone else heard about / used this policy?

    Your response is much appreciated.

    Thank You.



    more...

    makeup Permanent Tattoo Designs, Tattoo Designs Gallery. Tattoo Pictures,
  • Tattoo Pictures,


  • HalfDog
    03-26 12:52 PM
    Not sure, I have alot of pencils with different materials and shades and I normally just pick some at random when I draw. lol, but it probally was. I also got some ruler looking thing which I just recently figured out was for shading. :)


    Pencils and graphite are synonymous. 2B 2H 6B blah blah




    girlfriend TATTOO DESIGN UNIVERSE Tattoo Designs Gallery. Best Tattoo Designs in a
  • Best Tattoo Designs in a


  • Karthikthiru
    07-28 10:57 PM
    The author of that article is a Piece of S**T. Google about that guy - then you would know. He is an anti-immigrant




    hairstyles tattoo pictures Tattoo Designs Gallery. Hawaiian Arm Tattoo Designs amp;
  • Hawaiian Arm Tattoo Designs amp;


  • kunjakka
    07-13 10:26 AM
    Hmm, somebody can confirm this. I am in Houston, Texas

    While I e-filed my EAD renewal, everything was super-duper and the pdf files indicate that it was sent to Texas Service Center (pending I-485 is in TSC and initial EADs/APs were received from TSC). I marked in my Application that My I-485 was Emplyment Based.

    I went and followed the same steps for my wife's EAD renewal(She already received EAD/AP initially in October 2007, from the TSC), who is my "dependant", but marked hers as family based I-485. I think it is because of this anamoly that, the supporting documents is being directed to National Benefits Center.

    Has anybody had a similar experience? Please share

    I am planning to call USCIS tomorrow. I will update you all in the details.

    My main concern now is
    1. I do not want to send supporting documents to two places (so that they dont get confused)
    2. I do not want National Benefits Center to realize that it is the wrong service center and transfer to TSC and delay the EAD's for my wife ( whose will expire sometime in October, 2008).
    3. Since her I-485 is dependant on mine, i dont want them to think that her I-485 is now family and not "my employment"




    rajeshpatl
    09-14 09:47 AM
    Hi,

    Raj Iyer and glus, I am married and have child born in USA. so I don't think I have this option before my parents become citizen.


    Thank you.




    Michigan123
    06-01 06:00 PM
    get LCA for Home Location and your office (Or client Location) in single LCA

    I am working for Big 5 and they did the same. Working from Home(Michigan) and occasionally go to office (california)


    This is what My company attorney filed for me and Got the approval.



    Niciun comentariu:

    Trimiteți un comentariu